Prep for your quilt to go to the quilter
- Make sure that all seams are sewn.
- Iron all your seams flat.
- Make sure that your quilt top lies flat and that your borders are square.
- Make sure that your back lies flat.
- Make sure that your back and batting are at least 8 inches larger then your quilt top, in both length and width.
- Iron your back fabric.
- Make sure that your back fabric is square and that all four sides are straight.
- Please air out quilt top and then seal everything in a bag before shipping.
There will be a surcharge for any seam fixing, thread cleaning, or quilt squaring and border fixing that I would have to do to be able to mount the quilt top onto the machine.
I reserve the right to reject any quilt if criteria has not be met.
Both ways, shipping will be at your expense.